ETC's New Payment Portal Is Here!
Note: Your current ETC "Web Pay" username and password should be the same as before. Once logged in, you will have the option of changing it at any time.
1 - How do I get to it?
For ETC Customers
1. Visit website: etcnow.com
2. Click on "Web Pay" at top right
For Blue Ridge Mountain EMC Customers
1. Visit brmemc.com
2. Click on "Products" > "Broadband Services" > "Web Pay"
2 - Any Walkthrough help?
1. On etcnow.com menu, select "Support", then "Web Pay +" and "Existing"
3 - Some new features include:
- Manage all of your statements under 1 portal account
- Add nick-names to accounts to help identify
- Receive your PDF statement along with your statement notifications
- Text to Pay your bill
- Pay by e-check
- Setup Auto Pay & choose to receive a bill payment reminder via SMS or Email
ETC will never ask you to provide personal or financial information. Any ads, e-mails or text messages received asking for this type of information are not from ETC/Ellijay Telephone Company and should be considered fraudulent. If you have received an e-mail or text message of this type and have concerns that your information has been breached, please contact our Technical Support Line at 800-717-3710.